The Community College League of California provides several resources to assist CEOs, trustees, faculty, staff, and administrators at California's community colleges. If you don't find what you are looking for here please contact League Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what issues the League is most focused on.
The League publishes a variety of publications useful to boards, trustees and CEOs in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
Purchase the latest version of the California Community College Directory and other publications.
Papers and reports on topics specific to California commtunity colleges.
League President & CEO Larry Galizio writes on topics and issues that are important to California's community colleges.
- Academic Senate for California Community Colleges (ASCCC)
- Association of California Community College Administrators (ACCCA)
- Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT)
- California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO)