Board management solutions can save districts considerable taxpayer dollars – a top priority in tough economic times when governing bodies are increasingly under the microscope for their spending. Constituents are rightly concerned about transparency in governance and are demanding easier access to information. With cost-saving online governance technologies readily available that maximize board efficiency, accessibility, and effectiveness, it’s never been easier to eliminate antiquated paper meeting packets.
Implementing board management solutions can benefit your district and college(s) in the following ways, and more:
- Save up to tens of thousands of dollars by eliminating paper packets
- Reduced staff-time in packet preparation and distribution
- Increased accountability and transparency of governance processes in compliance with the Brown Act
- Enhanced public service delivery
- Empowered constituents by enabling them to proactively access board information
- Reduced paper waste and your district's carbon footprint
Together with our partner, Emerald Data Solutions™, Inc., the League offers two board management meeting solutions for colleges and districts: the CCLC BoardDocs® Pro, which is the most advanced, comprehensive suite of tools available for board management; and the all new CCLC BoardDocs LT, a “lighter” service perfect for smaller colleges/districts seeking a powerful, yet very affordable solution. Each product is built 100% on Web 2.0 technology and is powerful and easy-to-use. Also, users typically see an increase in staff-time productivity by as much as 75%.
Note: Districts/Colleges must be current members of the League to take advantage of special BoardDocs pricing. For more information or to arrange a demonstration, call us at 800-407-0141 or visit www.boarddocs.com.