Paperless agenda solutions can save organizations considerable amounts of taxpayer dollars – a top priority in tough economic times when governing bodies are under the microscope for their spending. Constituents are also much more concerned about transparency in governance and are demanding easier access to information. With cost-saving online governance technologies readily available that maximize board efficiency, accessibility, and effectiveness, it’s never been easier to eliminate antiquated paper meeting packets. The answer is just one click away.
Implementing eGovernance solutions can benefit your organization in the following ways, and more:
- Save up to tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars by eliminating paper packets
- Reduce time-of-staff in packet preparation and distribution
- Increased accountability and transparency of governance processes in compliance with the Brown Act
- Achieve better public service delivery
- Empower constituents by enabling them to proactively access board information
- Reduce paper waste and your organization's carbon footprint
Together with our partner, Emerald Data Solutions™, Inc., the Community College League of California offers two paperless meeting solutions for organizations: the CCLC BoardDocs® Pro, which is the most advanced, comprehensive suite of tools available for eGovernance; and the all new CCLC BoardDocs LT, a “lighter” service perfect for smaller organizations looking to explore the benefits of a powerful, yet very affordable paperless solution. Each product is built 100% on Web 2.0 technology and is remarkably powerful and easy-to-use. Also, users typically see an increase in staff-time productivity by up to 75%.
Note that your district must be a member of the CCLC to take advantage of special BoardDocs pricing. For more information or to arrange a demonstration, call us at 800-407-0141 or visit www.boarddocs.com.
- CCLC BoardDocs Subscriber Experience (May 12, 2016)